February 22, 2008

Yep, new banner

Tell me what you think. A little different for me. Don't know if I pulled it off or not.

Haven't gone through many of our vacation photos like I had hoped, but I can tell you we didn't go to the mountains today as planned. Sort of a sad face there, but not really. Man, I just didn't feel like it. I was pooped from our little trip - the kids wear us out.

Trying to get a session proofed for a client and this was my little break. But quite possibly this is it for the night, seeing as its after midnight. So goodnight and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Janice said...

The new banner looks awesome (as always)!!!

Caitlin Domanico said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Always in Love said...

Great new banner! Love the lines of the benches. That is incredibly awesome and I see I have so much catching up to do on your blogs....We have been so busy. got a new car and i started school ya know. So I just wanted to say...Great work!!!!! you really inspire me.