February 14, 2008

My Girl

Photobucket

I had such grand plans of getting pics of my kids for Valentine's Day... Originally wanted them in time to send out Valentine Cards with, which of course didn't happen. Then hoped to get the two of them today. But I took too long getting everyone ready and then it was naptime for Ethan. So Emma and I went out this afternoon and I got a few of just her. I had really bad focus today, but managed to get a couple and I actually really love this one of Emma:
Photobucket

Photobucket

So I should be happy, right? Now maybe I can get the two of them together sometime this weekend. Hope you are all having a sweet Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

That second image is too sweet. Love photos of their little hands. I have a picture of Hannah at 20 months with a hand full of slobbery hearts, it's still a favorite. Hope you had a great Valentine Day.

You've been a busy poster this week, I had to go back a catch up : )

sherri said...

Awe! I love them! Happy late Valentine's Day!