February 11, 2008

What a doll

Photobucket

Don't you agree? I had a great session today photographing this beautiful little six month old. She was a delight. But let me just tell you that I had a blast just being with this cute little family. Mom's an absolute doll too and as sweet as can be - just one of those people that you know you could be friends with; Dad is also a total sweetheart and couldn't be any more welcoming and gracious. Both are absolutely in love with their daughter. I think that if they could bottle up all the cuteness and just everything their precious daughter is right now, today, they would do it. They were too excited about having me there to photograph her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm drawn to moments like this...
Photobucket
Because this is their "everyday". This is who they are when they are with their daughter. I also love the home environment because it will be that much more meaningful to them years down the road.

And quite possibly one of my all-time favorites:
Photobucket

Thanks guys for welcoming me into your home and making me love my job that much more. I look forward to sharing the rest soon. And Alycia and Dan, you rock! Thanks so much for introducing me to your wonderful friends.

2 comments:

Sara Boulter said...

So precious. I love this age.

Shelley said...

Too cute. I really love the first one, you captured her eyes are beautifully.