Too many favorites to count from this session... Had a hard time picking which ones to show you.









And this was one of my favorite, feel-good sessions. Such a beautiful little family. So much love for their little girl.


An all time favorite:


I've added a whole new line of storyboards and collages, like this one:

They were designed by the wonderful Sarah at Uniquely You Designs.
And just so you can actually read the definition:

I hope my clients will love them as much as I do!
Thanks for letting me share... I have LOTS of baby sessions coming up. Stay tuned...
3 comments:
Aw these sessions are so cute. I love the flying baby at the bottom:)
Ps~ I'm emailing you:)
Oh, gosh, I tried to pick a favorite and I just can't. These are all so fabulous! And I have to tell you I LOVE your new header. I've been meaning to stop by and tell you, but I adore it!
Post a Comment