These kids did a great job for my first session of the year! Really and truly. Mom has been worried for months now. Son insisted on wearing his favorite flourescent green t-shirt underneath the beautiful shirt mom picked out for him. They were running a bit late over the shirt battle. When they first met me at the park yesterday, daughter was a bit cranky. I think this part is so hard for parents, I included, because you want it to go well. You want your kids to cooperate, you don't want any melt downs, and most importantly, you want the photos.
Well my good friends, your kids did a great job, and here are just a few that I picked out to tease you with. Enjoy!
Man, was he awesome yesterday! And notice, you can't even see the green shirt. ;)
Little sis did great too!
I would LOVE to have a shot of my kids together like this one:
And in black/white:
Thanks for sharing your beautiful kids with me yesterday!
3 comments:
I love the last shot of the kids together! And you got some awesome eye contact as well!!!
Precious! Their expressions are priceless.
Look at those great smiles. Looks like you brought out the best in them.
Post a Comment