February 21, 2008

Not quite back...

...but wanted to pop in to say hi! and to say I'll be back soon with some mini-vacation photos. Went to San Diego for a few days and now we're trying to decide if we go to the mountains tomorrow or not. I'm not really feeling up to it, but I feel bad that I'm not.

So I'll let you know on Friday what we did and hopefully will have more pictures to share by then too.

But for now, here's a fave of the kids.
Photobucket

And here's a picture of our new friend, Mr. Tom Tom:
Photobucket
He was actually my Valentine's Day gift from Daniel and although I wasn't so enthusiastic at that moment, I am now in love with Mr. Tom Tom. He is seriously so cool.

It's late and I've got to go to bed. Hope you are all having a great week and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: