July 25, 2011

week in the life





I'm am starting something new today, Ali Edwards' "Week In The Life" project. For one whole week, beginning today, I will be documenting our every day lives through lots of pictures and note-keeping from hour to hour. In the end I will have this awesome glimpse of what our lives look like day in and day out. I'll be printing the week in my first ever Shutterfly book as well.

Know how I started the day in pictures? With a picture of me still in bed. Yep, and I look fantastic let me tell ya! But that's the kind of stuff I'll be capturing. Also taking a daily pic of our living room, kitchen, and my desk. Scary, but keeping it real.

I am SUPER excited. Never mind that I have a hundred billion other things I "should" be doing, this is important for my family. I'm so excited to give this to them and maybe make a yearly tradition of it.

So good luck to me! Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Good luck, Debbie! Can't wait to see it when it's done!