July 31, 2011

week in the life - day 5

Ethan: "Emma, you're a grumpy girl today."

I kept 41 photos for day 5.

Friday, July 29
Photobucket
1) 9:07am - got out of bed. 2) part 1 of kids' breakfast; part 2 was cereal at some later point in morning. 3) living room does not get much love. But it does "see" lots of love. 4) Hallelujah! My desk is finally clean! 5) Coffee again this morning and Daniel already picked the tomatoes from the garden. 6) Photo backup from last night.
Photobucket
7) 12:13pm - Mail usually comes around noon here. I love that! 8) 12:41pm - PB&J for lunch today. 9) Emma has a blast in the pool all by herself. 10) Working on proofing a session for a good part of the day. Once I finish this I can get to preparing for our guests on Saturday. 11) 3:45pm - a little afternoon snack to get me through the last of my proofing. 12) 3:55pm - Kerri dropped by unexpectedly with hand-me-down clothes for Ethan. A friend from school has been so generous in giving these to Ethan.
Photobucket
13) 5:37pm - Just posted this gallery for my clients. Yay! 14) Picking up last minute food items for Saturday at Costco - I always see something I love like this beautiful red cabinet. $200? I don't think so. 15) Purchased swimsuit #2 for the week (and it fits!), French rolls, olive oil, Nutella (to see if the kids like it). 16) ...and a pizza of course! 17) One more stop at Ralphs before heading home - Can check everything off my grocery list! 18) Arrived home to find some wild and crazy Barbies. And kids. 19) My second bedtime. I think I went to bed after 1am the first time. I can not remember what I was doing between dinner and bedtime. 20) Ethan came into our room around 2:30 and it only took me a few seconds to smell that he had wet the bed. So sad. He had stayed dry at night for almost a month. I cleaned him up and changed his sheets and by the time I was done he was nice and cozy in our bed. He would not go back to his room and I didn't force the issue.

No comments: