Monday, July 25



I used my DSLR for all shots except the one of me driving. I would have liked to use my 50mm more, but I found I wanted to get wider shots to show my surroundings so I used my 24-70 the most.
I have 88 photos for the day, after deleting the non-keepers. I don't know how I'm going to pare down what I'm showing here...
I took most of the photos. Emma took a couple of me. I need to pull out the tripod and use the self timer more.
I went in wanting to get a shot of myself in the morning. I'll ask Daniel to take a couple of these for me as the week goes. I also want to get a shot of the living room, kitchen and my desk every day - to show how the mess gets worse or better!
I wish I had taken a clock shot at the beginning of my day as well as at the end. I'd like to do this every day for the rest of the week. I also like the idea of taking a snapshot of the weather/temp on my phone each day.
I completely missed bed time last night with the kids. Need to zone in on that. Last night I think I was just exhausted and I was also cramming to get a photo order in for some clients.
An interesting experience over all. I'm excited to see the whole thing at the end!
4 comments:
Awesome photos. I am trying to use my 50mm as well but am finding it restricting. Might do day 4 with a different lens. I will be back to keep updated with your progress.
i love your photos...looks like you had a super fun day!!!
cant believe thats all in a day. faves: the ice cream of course, your list (i still think you have the best handwriting next to my mom), the atm (that was just a pure fun shot), daniel and the kids because thats a rare shot too. this was fun.
Can't believe we made it into your first day :) Love the pic of Ethan looking at the banana - and love this project in general. Good luck!
Post a Comment