And I always seem to miss "Ten on Tuesday" when its TUESDAY. So its Wednesday and I'll share ten things going on around here anyway.
1. Have you checked out my new business blog?! I love it! I finally went with Wordpress and although I don't find them to be as easy to use as Blogger, I love the style and the professional look of it. I also love the larger photos. And the custom background. Oh and the rotating header. Yep, I love my new business blog. Take a peek!
2. Some new pics of the kids ~




3. Emma's very first dance recital is this Saturday. To say that I am nervous is an understatement. I am being assured that she will do fine, but truly I just don't know what to expect. I don't think she knows what to expect either. It will be interesting.
4. We finally know where Emma is going to Kindergarten next year. It was really hard not knowing what was happening... We knew we didn't want her attending our home school and the school we wanted to transfer her to required that we do a lottery to get in. We also knew that we couldn't afford to continue her on at her current school for Kindergarten. I was so relieved to find out she got in to our school of choice. Its an AWESOME school and I'm just so excited for her!
5. I follow a very cool photographer/blogger friend, named Lyndsay, who introduced me to this cool word art site, wordle. Here's Lyndsay's end result and what she will be putting up in her home.
So I played around and came up with this for my family ~

I'm excited to use this as a template and tweak it in Photoshop to create our own wall plaque. Cool, huh?
6. I finally went to the doctor after having horrible back pain for a year and now having issues with some hair loss. I have no results as of yet because I still need to go in for my blood work, but its a start and that's huge for me. I just want to feel better and know what's going on. My mom had problems with her thyroid so I'm thinking that the hair loss could be related. We'll see.
7. Daniel and I are back on our weight loss program. (See an old post about it here.)He had gained all his weight back, but is doing really well and has already lost 15 pounds. I had lost about 30 pounds and had gained back about half. I've so far lost maybe five pounds, but haven't been working as hard as Daniel. I need to excercise too and I'm just not. Losing weight, especially after the first time, is even harder.
8. I've been photographing my good friend's baby since she was a newborn. Shortly after her six month session mom found a modeling agent. I believe her first gig was with Infantino, who makes slings and baby carriers, and wouldn't you know it, they are using her as one of their models! I am SO VERY EXCITED for her and can't wait to see her precious little face on the packaging.
Here are a few snapshots I took of her during lunch the other day ~

Just the happiest, cutest little baby ever. Oh, I forgot beautiful... Yep, she's quite the beauty too.
9. I may be a terrible blogger, but I'm actually keeping up with my Photo of the Day blog quite well! I don't catch every day, but I get most days. I can't wait to put a whole year's worth of photos in a book at the end of the year.
10. One last silly photo of the kids. ~

Yep, those are their Easter baskets. They crack me up.
Okay, I have a busy rest of the week with Emma being the Super Star of the week at school and then her dance recital this weekend... Wish us luck and lots of fun! It's all about having fun, right?
Blessings to you!
1 comment:
Debbie, I love your blog! Thank you so much for sharing! I love the pictures of Emma and Ethan! Thanks for including Taylor and I. :-) Love you!
Post a Comment