May 19, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

Can you believe it! Ten on TUESDAY!

I think a lot about our various connections to the city of Orange... I'm in Orange A LOT. I drive through almost every day of the week for one thing or another, mainly taking Emma to and from preschool. I also have moving and buying a house on my brain and you will often hear me say that we just need to move to Orange. I thought I would title this post Ten Reasons Why We Need to Move to Orange, and I guess I could, but I don't know that these are exactly reasons so much as they are about our connections. But yes, life would be a bit easier if we just moved closer. I plan on using this list for a scrapbook layout sometime... Okay, here goes:

1. Our home church is in Orange, which is also where we were married.
2. The preschool is in Orange.
3. Emma takes dance in Orange.
4. The kids do VBS in Orange (at a friend's church).
5. Our hairdressers are in Orange (Emma's and mine).
6. We bank just outside of Orange.
7. My scrapbook nights are in Orange because that's where my CM consultant lives (actually she lives in Tustin/Santa Ana, but its borderline Orange.)
8. My closest girlfriend and family lives in Orange, whom we celebrate half our holidays with. (I'd love to live closer to them.)
9. All our doctors are in Orange (or again along the border of).
10. Both kids were born in Orange.

I could probably list a few more like both park parties we've had for the kids have been in Orange parks, our finanacial consultant is in Orange, I have quite a few other friends in Orange. Crazy how much we do there. We haven't started looking for houses yet, but we'll probably start our search in that general area and see where it takes us.

On another note, I'm dying to share recital photos with you, but I really REALLY need to get some client work done first... Here's just one until I can come back.

Photobucket
So proud of our little girl.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: