May 23, 2009

"I Love Ballet" | dance recital part 2

Recital night was fabulous and fun! The girls did a beautiful job and we were all very proud of them.

Here's Emma with her dance teacher, Ms. Judi.
Photobucket
She's an incredibly accomplished dancer/performer, choreographer and teacher. She has really encouraged Emma in her first year of dance.

The girls before their performance ~
Photobucket

I just adore this shot (once again blurring out the other girls a bit) ~
Photobucket
I hope I didn't lead you to think I would have lots of actual performance photos. I got a few good ones of the actual performance and that's it. I would have done better but Ethan decided he needed to sit on my lap while they were on stage and I couldn't be still enough to take as many shots as I wanted.

After Emma's performance and after she was awarded with a beautiful medal for her first year in dance, Auti and I took off backstage to give Emma her first flowers. Auti was SO EXCITED to see Emma and give her the flowers.
Photobucket
Emma was excited to show Auti around the room ~
Photobucket

Emma and CeCe ~
Photobucket
Aren't they just adorable?

Emma had so many people there cheering her on and I was so grateful for the love and support they gave her.
Photobucket

We were just so proud of her. We talked about it all night... How well she did, how beautiful she looked, how proud we were. Are.
Photobucket

This is my FAVORITE photo of the whole night ~
Photobucket
Auntie Donna was telling her how well she did. Isn't it precious and look at little Auti's face in the background.

And lastly, a few close ups of the medal which I think is such a special momento of the night~
Photobucket

No comments: