I tried doing this last year, and couldn't keep up. But I love the idea of it. I have never been able to keep up a diary and journaling is always somewhat of a struggle for me when it comes to scrapbooking. Using a daily photo as a quick journaling prompt seems so logical. And I will apologize in advance if I don't make it every day. But I'm excited about trying.
To take a look at my first few posts, you'll find the link to the left under My Websites or click HERE.
On a different subject, I've failed to keep you updated on how my friend Bobbie is doing... She has been out of the hospital for a few weeks now. She is feeling much better, though not at 100%. The doctors still have not found what is wrong so prayers are still very much needed. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment