
Emma makes me so proud when she opens gifts because she gets truly excited over anything given to her. This was the first gift she opened and it was a lightweight jacket from my dad. She loved it!

The dude was not into opening gifts this year. Still a little too young for it.

Emma loves her new princess nightgown. Daniel doesn't get why she would wear a nightgown, but isn't it funny when you think back to when we were kids and we wore nightgowns all the time? When my sister told me she was giving one to Emma I knew she would love it. It's like playing dress-up to go to bed!

Autumn is now closer to two than one... She's getting so big! And get a load of that hair! Every time I see her I'm just drawn to all those curls and the practically RED hair. Not even my hair was that curly when I was young. And why does it seem like she's always missing one sock or one shoe? :)

Here's Emma opening another gift from Grandpa. She was squealing, literally squealing, with delight!

Here she is at the same moment doing this happy dance she does lately with her feet. Funny girl.

And one last pic of Emma and Ally.
I think this is it for our Christmas photos. I really hoped to have posted them all before the end of the year. But aside from missing that mark, can you even believe how much I've been posting? I'm so proud of myself. For one thing, it means I'm looking at and editing some photos, which means I can easily print them, and secondly, I'm sharing with friends and family which makes me happy too.
Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment