September 1, 2007

why don't I use it more?

Emma was sleeping when I gave the little dude a bath tonight so he got to have his own bath in peace. :) It was kind of nice, and I thought to take some bath pics of him since I don't have many. There are two things that I took a ton of with Emma - eating and bath time photos. But not Ethan.

Anyway, at first I was using the on-board flash and they were coming out horribly so I decided to use my external flash. Geez! Why don't I do that more? I love the way they came out, even with the slight shadow. And they are sharp as a tack.

Isn't my little guy the cutest?!!!
And I had to try it in b/w too.

Back to proofing! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

He is so cute. I would like to get an external flash. When I do maybe you can give me a few pointers.