September 29, 2007

Our friends from Canada

A couple months ago (wow, how time flies), one of my dearest friends and her family were down for a visit. We became close friends in college and since graduation, which was twelve years ago now, have kept in close touch. Up until the time we started having kids, we managed five visits. Then this August they made a last minute trip down for a couple weeks of fun (mostly spent at Disneyland) and some visit time with us. I will hopefully have more photos to share after this, but this is the first from a quick family shoot we did at Balboa Park in San Diego.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hope you like guys... This is literally the first one I have worked on and I should have the rest done in a couple days. I'll be in touch soon! Love you!

No comments: