Yep, my baby started preschool today. And because I just wrote out a long post about it on my POTD (photo of the day) blog, I think I'm going to direct you there for my journaling about the day. Just follow my link on the right. But here are the first day of school pics:


This is our favorite. And look at those sleepy eyes. :) Such a cutie!

Putting her lunchbag away... Talk about bedhead, look at Ethan's hair! We actually gave him a haircut over the weekend... a day late!

I am so happy Daniel got these pictures for me. It's not often I get any interaction shots of me with my kids.


Not a single look back. And it was after this moment that I started crying. The first day of the next 14+ years of school...
2 comments:
Love that last playground shot. She looks so small going into the big world. Glad to see you in some photos.
Awwww, she's cute! I am nervous about the day my oldest starts school.
Beautiful photos as always!
Post a Comment