

This little sweetie is almost one year old... I've had the pleasure of photographing her at 3 months, 6 months and now for her one year photos. Again, how awesome it is to see these little ones grow in beauty and personality. And we found our trick with her since she normally doesn't like the camera much... Go outside!!! She was all over the joint! And very happy about it at that!


This is my favorite so far: Hope you enjoyed your sneak peek! I'll be finished soon... Be on the lookout for an email in a day or two.

2 comments:
I'm sure her mom will love them. The last is my favorite too.
Debbie - these are adorable .. I love the colors in her dress .. and you captured her so well .. she is a cutie - MOM will love these .. for certain ..
Hey girl - I tagged you .. go on over to my blog and check out for what!! :)
Post a Comment