May 24, 2007

Sneak Peek - 6 month cutie

I'm at that point in my business where I'm on a second round with babies that I did newborn photos for... And it's so awesome to experience that! To see their growth and little personalities coming through when the first time I met them they were so new and fresh to the world... I love it!

Little Hunter was my first official newborn (after two nieces and my own little boy). I just have to show a photo from his newborn session: And this was him last weekend at 6 months:
We had an awesome session - Hunter did a great job and I love that we just let him do his baby thing. He is sooo cute. He has the cutest smile and as you can see, these gorgeous blue eyes. And lots of chub too, which won't last for too much longer because he'll be on the go real soon now. So parents, enjoy this last short while before everything goes on lock down (and don't forget the toilet, as I'm quickly learning myself!) :)

And I'll leave you with my favorite... I've been dying to get this shot and I am thrilled that it turned out so well. Thanks so much guys for asking me back! I'll be in touch soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

debbie,
these are great,I love them!!! I can't wait to see the rest, you did such an amazing job (as always). Thank you so much for your time and of course your talent!!! Can't wait to book the 1 year old session.

Shelley said...

What a cutie! Love the last one, perfect.