
my husband took the kids out for a stroll. We just bought a bike trailer for the kids, which converts into a stroller. I was out on a photo shoot and as I pulled up to our apartments, I see my husband on the sidewalk pushing the stroller. He had walked down to the market and little Ethan had fallen asleep. Not the most comfortable seat for sleeping in - poor little guy was slouched over. Emma really enjoys riding in this because she gets to sit next to "brother". I guess it's more fun when he's actually awake.

Yep, ragamuffin hair again. I promise we start off the day with tidy hair...

Photos might look a little wacky because there's netting over the front and plastic windows on the sides. Took more photos from our afternoon, but I'm too tired to play anymore...
No comments:
Post a Comment