We finally had to do it. As cute as it was, little dude's hair was sticking straight up on top. The top bothered me; the sides bothered Daniel. So here are a few photos from his first haircut at home. Daniel did a great job, despite his little client's effort to chew on the cord or wanting to turn around to see what was buzzing in his ear. Ethan did pretty well though.
So obviously, the "before" shot:


And the "after" shot. Suddenly, my baby boy is transformed. He looks more handsome than ever. Like such a little man! I was already starting to see those glimpses of the grown up Ethan, or at least the older boy Ethan. But now I'm seeing them more than ever.
2 comments:
Debbie - thanks for leaving such nice comments on my blog!!
I love your Banner .. your kids are so cute .. And love the first hair cut pics ..
I can't wait to get Cameron's hair cut .. I will take tons of pics!!
Too cute! He does look more grown up.
Post a Comment