Sunday, July 31

1) I don't think I would have noticed what my normal wake up time was before this project. I've always liked sleeping in. 2) Last night's mess still on the table. 3) Heard about this stuff on Becky Higgins' blog - Lately I've been walking barefoot around the house and my heels are dry and cracked like they have never been in my life. 4) Ethan loves Special K with Red Berries. 5) 9:48am - My breakfast, Nutella on Roman Meal bread. Would prefer Nutella on white, but we don't normally buy white in this house. 6) Daniel came in this morning laughing at this one huge grape tomato he picked. It really was oddly huge.

7) Daniel couldn't wait to dig into the dessert left overs from last night. 8) Trying to cuddle with my husband, but the little man invaded so why not bring in the whole family! 9) 12:05pm - Just hanging out. 10) Loving Daddy. 11) 12:42pm - Inputting receipts into our Money program. 12) Trying Nutella for the first time and he liked it! This is actually Nutella and peanut butter, the way Daddy likes it.

13) 3:00pm - We were talking about going out for lunch, but at this point I was starving so I made myself a left over sandwich from last night. 14) At least once a week Daniel will talk about how he loves our new phones. Here he is using it to cheat on his video game! 15&16) And then Daddy needed a nap and the kids took over with the Wii. 17) 5:23pm - He was knocked out for at least 3 hours. 18) Suddenly the kids and I realized it was very hot. It had been overcast and cool all day until now. 19) And I noticed I hadn't opened the front windows. 20) 5:50pm - Yep, that would explain it. Very humid. 21) Saturday morning I put Ethan's new Transformers sheets on his bed that he got from his birthday. The pics on the closet doors were party decorations that we had put on the garage door. They fit perfectly on his closet doors and why not make use of them before throwing them away.

22) Our hall way is coming along. These pics went up before Ethan's birthday party. The right side of the door will eventually have a collage of mis-matched white framed photos. 23) I've had last year's Project Life book laid out on the TV table for the last month. I have it opened to exactly a year ago because I think its fun looking back. But this is also a good place to have it open to share with company. It makes me happy. 24) A year ago today I just finished the last book in the Twilight Series. 25) Our guests last night brought us these beautiful Gerber Daisies. Flowers always make me happy. 26) The light in Emma's room is awesome in the afternoon. 27) I asked Emma to take this picture of my hair. Believe it or not, I was purposely trying to get a picture of the gray that is slowly taking over my head. And no, my hair isn't streaked. I set myself up in bad light.

28) I bought this angel at Christmas time two years ago. 29) We have had an ant problem all week. I was watching them all day and continually cleaning that side of the kitchen, then I let my guard down for a couple hours. They were all over the stove on something I left out. 30) 7:15pm - Daniel was hot when he woke from his nap so he took a quick dip in the pool. Obviously, he felt much better. 31) 9:37pm - Its tough when they start brushing their own teeth because you want them to, but at the same time you know they aren't doing a fantastic cleaning job. I try to do it for him at least once a day and he can do the other brushing. 32) My bedtime.
4 comments:
I love Nutella--best not to take a picture of it, as I'm trying to forget it exists.
Love your format.
Thanks for sharing. Here from Ali's blog. Fun to see a day in your life.
Love the pictures! You have a great camera. Love the family photo of everyone in the bed. So cool!
a very relaxing Sunday you had, those are the best. love family cuddle time in bed. it's been so fun seeing your photos this week :)
Post a Comment