July 1, 2010

It's okay...

to tell me you hate my new background. Just trying out something new. Since I don't know how to add a background page myself I thought I would use something easy that I copy and paste. The patchwork and Americana theme is very me, but my blog looks a little crowded now and my photos are getting lost. I'll see if it grows on me.

ETA: 7/3 - Thanks Shelley for your comment! You're just so sweet. I couldn't hang with the busy background and got rid of it. I think I need to figure out how to add a background of my own, one that is nice and subtle so my photos don't get lost.

1 comment:

♥Shelley said...

I don't hate your background : ) but it does distract a little from your beautiful photos. Looks like you guys had a great camping trip.