Speaking of breaking hearts, check out my little heart breaker ~

Here he is about to yank another flower bud from its home ~

(Those last two shots BTW are good examples of shooting in open shade and shooting in direct sun, aren't they? I like both, but there's no doubt which one is more pleasing to the eye.)
On this day he just learned to pedal the bike all by himself... Like actually pedal with an almost correct motion and everything. That's something, let me tell you!


He quickly grew tired though and went to his old stand-by, which he undoubtedly prefers. ~



I wish I had caught this moment a little better... he's blowing at a dandelion. ~


And I leave you with this ~

(Also have to note for my own record that the Hotwheels shirt is one of his top five fave shirts and the bucket is his new favorite hat, not wanting to wear any hat for any great length of time prior to this one. The shirt is an Emma hand-me-down so he didn't technically "see" any of those sea creatures, or at least he didn't see them in Monterey Bay!)
That's our almost three year old boy on what's turning out to be a typical summer day around here! So cute, but man, such a handful. And if he's anything like Emma, his three year old-ness will only get better than his two year old-ness! (I do mean worse, of course!) But he is cute. And his mama is smitten. So what if she almost flat out refuses to take him shopping anymore!
2 comments:
What a great series of photos! My Emma recently figured out the tricycle thing as well and I've been meaning to get some pics. Thanks for the reminder. Also, you captured your Emma wonderfully in all her ballet beauty.
I think the one with Ethan was so FUNNY because he was going to pull out the bud!Poor thing.
Post a Comment