January 5, 2009

Knowlwoods & new blog

Met at Knowlwoods over the weekend with some good friends... Always so nice to see them and catch up a bit. I also like it when my husband is so willing to go with me because then I can bring the kids. Yeah, I'm pretty selfish and I won't always bring the kids if its just going to be me.

Ethan was all over the joint. We had to keep a good eye on him because he kept running over to the arcade room. Luckily we had a window where we were in which we could watch him. And my camera was watching him too...

Photobucket
(all were taken with the 5D and my 50mm 1.4, natural light)

Funny that the person we see the most often is the only person I got in photos besides the kids and hubby. But she is regarded as part of the family and I love that I captured her with the kids.

Photobucket

The little dude finally got a chance to play with the help of "danny" (this is how he says "daddy" - no idea why because he is perfectly capable of saying his d's.)
Photobucket

I LOVE these next two shots~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally, photos taken in 2009! And, I've spent pretty darn most of my day trying to set up a new 2009 photo-of-the-day blog with Wordpress. Their free version. I thought I would give it a try and maybe think about paying for it when I'm ready to change over all my blogs. I'm not finding it to be as user-friendly as Blogger but maybe that's just because I'm not used to it. I also think their free templates are very limited in comparison to Blogger, especially since you can't seem to change colors or change the margins. I like the template I chose, for now, but I wish I could customize it even more. Still, I have it up and I'm excited about it! The link is on the left under "My Other Sites", but I'll put it here too: 2009 Lee Photo-of-the-Day. Tell me what you think!

Have a good night!

No comments: