June 24, 2008

Sneak peek

I am running late on my proofing. Sad, but true. A few weeks ago I had four sessions in one weekend, then two more the next weekend... Needless to say, I couldn't keep up and my last family from the first four is still waiting for their proof gallery.

And just to put their mind at ease that we did well that day, here are a couple teaser family shots that I think turned out beautifully. That tree behind them really finishes these off, don't you think?

Photobucket

One of my favorite family shots:
Photobucket

I think the above photo is such a real capture of a family with children that are almost-five and one. Whenever I see this particular family, their older girl reminds me so much of Emma. I think of her as a blonde, blue-eyed version of her. They are alike in so many almost-five year old ways, but they both also have shifty eyes and it's hard to get them to look at the camera. They truly make me work for it.

To the "S" family, hope you enjoy and I won't make you wait that much longer.

Okay, one more favorite cause I just can't help myself:
Photobucket
But I do have to say that this photo doesn't have the best story to it because Miss "Q" ended up in tears. She didn't fall or anything, so don't you worry. But the tears were totally my fault. Bad photographer. Her dad did it the first time, but I wasn't ready and it was such a cute shot. So I asked him to do it again and she was not too thrilled the second time around. I would probably say she looks like she's laughing up there, but no, she's crying. (Okay, the fact that Dad was threatening to hang her up to the tree probably didn't help...) I could never let this photo go over a few tears though. I mean, c'mon, get a load of mom and sis down there! The amusement may have been brief, but this photo just makes me laugh every time I look at it. Do I love torturing kids, or what!

2 comments:

Joey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joey said...

I love the pictures! My fav is the last one!