So I'm sure you'll be hearing more about my Little House late nights, be prepared. ;)
Took a few shots of Emma today before she and her daddy left to see a movie! Sort of a first for her. Up till today, she had no idea what a movie theatre was about. Hope she's being good because she's been very difficult lately. Can you imagine this sweet little face being attached to the body of a difficult little girl? Well, I can. I live it. Every day. Love her to pieces though. Love these shots too.

Love that she has that cute little mole on her cheekbone in the same place as her daddy's.

And because I also like it in b/w:

And just have to put it out there that though my daughter looks like she's an easy-peasy subject to shoot, it's only now, or maybe since turning four, that it has progressively been easier to get great captures of her. I love that she is so photogenic; it kills me to fight the battle for it though. Absolutely worth it when I get nice shots of her. Had to share this thought with you because many of you think she's the perfect little model.. Photographer's children are harder than most.
I had the camera in the first place because I was trying to get a daddy/daughter pic in honor of Father's Day weekend. I'll share that one later... Took these pics of Emma in the back of my Santa Fe. You'd never know she was in the back of a car, would you? Never shot in the garage like this before, but who knows, I may start doing it more. And no, I didn't touch up the eyes. Almost too much, isn't it? I wish I could see more color in them, but hey, loving the light.
Well, back to my proofing. It's killing me right now. That and my class. Oh, and if you noticed my new logo, that might give you just a little taste of what's to come with my new "look" and website. Nothing is in stone yet. Colors or otherwise. Hoping to get my new website "presentable" by the end of the weekend so I can use it for my next client proof galleries due to go up next week. It may not be perfect and I may just move over my current website galleries for the sake of having something in there until I can go through all the new stuff. But it's going up no matter what! I am truly truly excited about this. :)
Have a great Father's Day weekend!
P.S. Nice to meet you Amy! Thanks for your encouraging words and I'm so glad you could feel encouraged by me too! Little ole' me. Take care!
3 comments:
Hey Debbie! I love the second one of your daughter! She is just so cute! Also thanks for all the nice comments you left on my blog!
I forgot I also like your new watermark.
Ah she is just gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment