May 3, 2008

"cheeeeese"

Don't be mislead by my title, thinking that I ask children I photograph to say "cheese". I in fact don't. But these kids cracked me up because as soon as I had them set up, they instantly said cheese, often in unison. Somewhere along the way, they were trained to say this and it was just too funny. But I will say, they were very good little models for me that day. They knew exactly what the plan was and they were on top of it.

Aren't they just too dang cute?! And they have the most gorgeous eyes...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you so much to mom and dad... Daniel and I both worked with mom at Disneyland, way back in the beginning of our time there. We reconnected with her during the fall a couple years ago at a pumpkin patch. It was so great to see her married and happy with two beautiful little kids. I feel honored that they would call on me to photograph their children. Truly such great kids to work with and I think it shows in the photos.

Photobucket

Thanks again guys and I'll be in touch soon!

No comments: