Here are a few samples (each shows front and back):



There are 5x5 and 5x7 cards available. All are double sided. You can mix & match sides or you can even choose just one side for a single sided print. The colors can be altered for each card, either with the green, blue or pink, so not one design is gender specific. Did I already say I love these cards?
I'd like to give credit to Sarah at Uniquely You Designs for her beautiful work in designing this set. Thanks Sarah!
My poor little website is really suffering from neglect (I can't wait to get my new site up!), but at least I added this set to my gallery/product gallery page. If you are an upcoming newborn client, you'll definitely want to check them out. www.debbieleephotography.com
Thanks for letting me share and have a great day!
2 comments:
Makes me want to have another baby, just for the beautiful photos!! Oh, and I love the last one of that beautiful baby girl! - Carrie
What a great find for announcements. I'll have to check them out.
Post a Comment