March 12, 2008

The beach

We are having beach weather. Yep, once again, winter snuck by us and it's on to spring! And the timing couldn't be any more perfect for this sweet family that I had the pleasure of photographing last weekend.

Photobucket

I hope they had as good a time as I did. The first thing I told them when I met them that day was that I am not the adventurous sort, but let's go climb those rocks and see what's on the other side. We were at a new beach for me in Newport Beach and although I was in for a lot more exercise than I was planning on (and I soooo didn't wear the right shoes), it was really a lot of fun. So mom and dad, were either of you as sore as I was because man!, I was in pain afterwards through Tuesday!

Photobucket

But I think the kids dug it. Look at these beautiful kiddos of theirs:
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one of mom and dad...
Photobucket

Mom, great choice with the blue.
Photobucket

I think this shot is so fun! I was trying to just get their feet, but I loved what they were doing and brought the camera up a bit higher...
Photobucket

Thanks for such a great Sunday guys! I truly had a great time hanging out with your family. Thanks for being so open to anything.

Okay, now I know you other teacher type people from a certain elementary school that starts with an "F" are looking, and you are excited to see your friend here today, aren't you? I have no idea if it's just one or several of you that take a little lookie every now and then throughout the day, but I challenge you to post a comment! C'mon now, don't disappoint me...

Have a great day my friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
The pictures are so great! You really are talented. So glad to know you now! -Carrie

Shelley said...

It seems you've captured this family perfectly. Love all the personality I see in your images.