March 7, 2008

Sunlight

Photobucket

I had such a good little model today... Before she outgrows this dress, I thought I should get some pictures of her in it. She was actually wearing it for her spring school pictures, but we all know how those turn out. Knowing me, I'll probably buy them anyway. :)

Photobucket

So proud of myself, taking pictures in bright sun. I normally run from the sun, but I think since I've been practicing reading my histogram, I was feeling a little more confident today...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Some blow outs here, but I still love this shot.
Photobucket

And I know this is technically terrible, but I still like it somehow. Maybe it's just the mommy goggles. I was trying for some sunflare shots, but I'll admit, I have NO CLUE how to go about this. I need to figure this one out.
Photobucket

And one of my favorites of the day. My daughter is pigeon-toed. I love how she's standing here. And as a bonus, I got a cool shadow of her too! I didn't see that when I was setting up the shot. :)
Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Caitlin Domanico said...

Beautiful!!!

sherri said...

You did GREAT for full sun! I love the last one, with the tree. :)

Shelley said...

Love her little feet and shadow, what great things to capture. Nice job venturing into the sun, I usually shy away too.