Anyway, when I started to look through the photos, I found one that I couldn't pass up and just had to play with. I decided I would post it on my blog, but how could I only post from one session? I couldn't do that! But I can't post of everybody... too many photos! So I decided I would post only one photo from each session and they would only be of the youngest child. That's as fair as I can make it. :)
So here goes... and in order, mind you.
Leah is almost one year old and I have had the pleasure of photographing her since she was a newborn. Isn't she gorgeous? And yep, we were doing Halloween costume shots of her and her sister. I think Leah is supposed to be a white tiger, but my daughter insists she is a zebra. Either way, she's just so darn cute!

Caleb is now about 5 months and this was our second shoot together. You know, he was a beautiful newborn, but can you imagine what's in store for us if he's looking this cute at 5 months?! He was so sweet and although his parents worried that he wasn't smiling much, they are going to be pleasantly surprised...

The last time I photographed Spencer, he was still in mama's belly, so this is our first shoot together at about 9 months. He's just such a little man, isn't he? He didn't really know what to make of the place and there wasn't a whole lot of smiling going on, but I still love the shots we got. And mom and dad, I know you will too. I love the way he's sitting so well on his own in this shot. He was very sweet and a very easy-going participant that day.

Okay, I have to tell you that this was the photo I was initially playing with. This is Sarah and I have had the pleasure of photographing her at newborn, 3 months and now 6 months. She is on the cover of my baby book sample that I show clients and I get more comments about how beautiful she is... Isn't she just precious? And I love the hat!

Dawn is my niece and she is almost one year old. She is the most physically strong baby I have ever seen. She was walking at nine months and has always displayed such strength since infancy. I think this shot is just precious. We had the hardest time getting her to smile (and stay still), but we did much better than we thought guys!

And to finish off my weekend, this is Ivy. Ivy is also my niece and just turned one year. I have taken her photos at each milestone from newborn and I have loved every bit of it. I feel like when I go back through her photos, I can see my growth as a photographer. And she has always been the perfect model. Doesn't she have the sweetest eyes? She has a disposition to match.

If the color looks a little off in that last one, that's because it is. I did my best with the jpeg, but I really need to use the raw file that I presently can't access. Won't get into why, but just another reason why I am a bit frustrated with mr. 40D.
Thanks so much for letting me share my weekend! I can't wait to get all of these sessions ready to show my wonderful clients. I thank all of you for being such great people to work with. You really make my day with your words of encouragement and praise. Thank you!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, were you BUSY!!! I don't know how you do it! I can barely look at my photos and they're only of my kids!! You did such a great job on these! I bet your clients can't wait to see the rest!!!
Hope you and your 40D become best buds again!
Post a Comment