But in the meanwhile, I just have to share some of my favorite photos of this little girl... She is too cute! And just turned two! I don't know if you can tell in these photos how tall she is, but she is a very tall two year old. She is so sweet and girly. You should have seen her trying to feed the birds and then running away from them every time they started moving towards her. And poor little thing fell during our session and scraped up her knees. I think we all thought we were done, but she was a trooper and let me take a few more. I'm so glad too because a few of my favorites were taken right after that.








Thanks again to the parents of little Miss "I" for asking me to photograph your beautiful daughter. It was a joy! May God bless her richly in her third year of life, and always.
No comments:
Post a Comment