March 15, 2007

Almost caught up!

I have been proofing sessions like a mad woman lately... But I am almost caught up and I'm excited to share some of my favorites. So I think I will post a few from each of my recent sessions for the next week.

The first set is from a maternity and newborn session that I did in February. This new mommy is the daughter of a friend that I worked with at Disneyland. While working on these photos, I was amazed at how much she looks like her mother. They look like they could be sisters! I did her maternity session maybe a few days after her due date - talk about cutting it close! She was obviously the fullest pregnant woman I have photographed, but so very cute and petite-looking.





The baby was so beautiful and he was such a good baby. Newborn shoots can be tough! But he was a trooper. I got so many great shots of mother and baby. Not so many of father and son, but this is one of my all-time favorites! Isn't it just the sweetest!

No comments: