
I am so excited about these photos because they are first of all, of my sister and her girls, but also because I've been wanting to shoot in this location for awhile and my sister was game! I love the way they came out and am totally jealous that they aren't of my family. Someday, right?


My sister really wanted a couple shots of herself which I was so happy to do. I think my sister is so beautiful... And I hope she knows how much I love her and how proud I am of her.

This little girl is not so little anymore. I believe when she first entered our lives she was possibly six. Almost the same age as Emma. Now she's eleven. Wow.

The original reason for doing photos was for this little stinker's third birthday.
I call her a stinker, but seriously, she's a doll and was SO GREAT during our session.
This was Auti's first time at the beach so while she was getting acquainted, we got these super cute shots of Ally and Donna.


You can't see the whole thing, but this old weathered building behind them was the beach house used in Beaches with Bette Midler. How cool is that?
So proud of myself for shooting in bright sun and loving the results ~
And look at the beautiful blue. Sigh......
For more, please go to my business blog. I had to break it up, there were too many. Don't worry, I only duplicated two shots and you may not even notice because they are in opposite colors! Okay, now go and enjoy! Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment