Oh! Actually, I do have some recent photos to share! Check out my Photo of the Day blog. I'm caught up for the year as of March 1st. Whoo-hoo! Even changed my banner. I actually just added this year on to last year because that seemed way easier than having a separate blog for the year.
Following are kind of a hodge-podge from this and that. They all directly relate to the Gallagher family since I came across these photos while burning a 2008 CD for them.
A favorite from Easter ~

I have so many great photos of these girls together from last year and this is one of my favorites ~

This cracks me up... The little dude was pretty focused on finishing up a birthday cupcake and it took him quite a while to realize everyone else had left.

Emma's beautiful birthday cake was made lovingly by the Gallaghers. I can't even tell you how much she loved it. The look on her face was something I'll never forget.


Thought this was cute ~

I almost forgot the dude was cooperative for a moment at the pumpkin patch.

I never thought I would feel this way, but I miss the bob...

Mother hen ~

This one is being posted for Jerrie ~

The little dude had his first participating trick-or-treating and it was great fun to watch!


And that's it! Wow, I've recently updated all three blogs. Now back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment