November 22, 2007

Truly thankful

Thankful for too many things to count! God blesses our lives every day - with each other, with our kids, our love, with His love. Our friends, family, connections... A roof over our head, food on the table, jobs, talents and abilities, the fun things we do together.

And this is a very real photo of my kids... Not always picture perfect, but lovable, healthy and happy (usually). You know, these kids can really drive me nuts sometimes, but I can't imagine my life any other way. I like it just the way it is. Chaos and all.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And now I must get ready to fill my tummy with yummy turkey... I know it's going to be yummy because my husband is making it and he really is a fine cook.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving! God bless you always.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

What a truly sweet moment you captured of the two of them. Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving.